One denim shirt, endless opportunities

One of the most versatile item in my closet right now is the denim shirt dress that I bought last winter. It is also one of  the most valuable thing I own, not for its price (cost me less than $10) but because it is my to go to top when I do not know what to wear. Furthermore, it covers my butt perfectly so I can wear it with skinnies and fitted pants.

I have worn it several times on my other blog (here, here, here and here) and always in the same manner. So today, I wanted to try different styles just to see how I can revamp this sweetheart.

Relax: Layered over a maxi dress

Dress - Ross
Belt - 399 Mart
Bangle - H&M




Almost Preppy:

Skirt - Nissen online
Oxford shoes - Shimamura




Sexy Heeled:

Belt - 399 Mart
Pants - H&M
Heels - Inc 5



Asian tribal:

Scarf  - Big Bazaar
Skirt - thrifted
Shoes - Sole to Soul









Lady like:

Sweater - Forever 21
Bag - gift from my Dad
Skirt - thrifted Don Don Down
Shoes - Oriental Traffic via Don Don Down



Light Winter

Fur vest - thrifted via 399 Mart
Jodhpur pants - Fos Malaysia
Boots - Shimamura








So what do you think? I hope this inspires you to find new ways to style your denim shirt. And if you do not have one, go get it. Believe me you will not regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts