Celebrity Style Stealer (III)

What do you do when you have too much time, an internet connection, a camera with a timer and some clothes? Well, if you are a fashion blogger, you make a look book. And today, I offer you a look book inspired by celebrities style that caught my eye. I would like to call this look book: Celebrity Style Stealer,  third edition.
( Read previous ones here and here)

* Attention: No new clothes were purchased for this stunt!

Jessica Alba

I like Jessica Alba. She is so beautiful and have a great body. I also enjoy her off style. I have seen pictures of her rocking so many looks while she is out running errands that are simple and chic. The look I like the most (for now) is this one:


 Blue dress with yellow cardigan

And here is how I reproduce it:


Blue cardigan - Uniqlo
Neon maxi - M.G. road
Bag - present
Fedora - Freemantle market, Perth, Australia
Wedges - Sole to Soul 






Kim Kardashian

I am not a big fan of Kim K. But that girl sure knows how to dress her curves. Sometimes I envy the fact that she can shamelessly "promote" her derriere. In the past years, I have seen her with so many different and daring things on. But the look I like the most is the one below that she rocked weeks after giving birth:


Army Green Jumpsuit


Here is my version:



Grey jumpsuit - Shimamura
 Nude pumps - Next


Olivia Palermo

I saw Olivia Palermo once or twice om TV back when I was watching so much crappy reality T.V. She came off as someone who I would love to smack across the face. However, her sense of style is beautiful. She gets it. I rarely seen her wearing something that was not stylish or weird. Even when she walks her dog, she is 20/20.
I particularly love this look for she dared to mix prints that would clash.


Black feathered coat, floral pants and leopard heels

My version:



Pink blouse - H&M
Black blazer- market in Seoul ( had it since 2002)
Floral pants - Reliance trends
Brown bag and Snakeskin peep toe pumps  - Carrefour Dubai





Michelle Obama

I love, love, love Mrs. Obama. She has a great body, she is chic and so classy. She is known for her dresses, her low heels and her boldness ( she rocked a sleeveless dress for her first White house picture showing off those guns). If I had to emulate any classy lady today, it would be her. Here I am reproducing this color block look


Blue coat and purple dress

This is how I tried it:


Blazer - H&M
Dress - Ross
Belt - Big Bazaar
Heels - Payless






Rihanna

When I think of Rihanna, "bad ass" comes to mind. This girl is not afraid of anything. And her style reflects it. She would wear casual, sporty, classy, edgy any day of the week and ooze sexiness. And she is always changing from her hairstyles to her clothes. Yet she somehow stays true to the sport chic look, and drapes with killer heels. But today I want to reproduce a more demure and casual look of hers:


Tie Dye jeans

Here is the reproduced look:



Scarf - M.G. road
Knit - Gap
Blouse - G.U.
Necklace - M.G. road
Tie Dye jeans - Loot Bazaar
Sandals - Westside




This was fun and all but it really does take me a long time to do the shoots and write the post, reason why I do this like once a year. I hope you did enjoy the reproduced looks. Do you also do a celebrity inspired look book? 

Comments

Popular Posts